PostBooks is a full-featured, fully-integrated business management system, the core of the award winning xTuple ERP Suite. Built to run in the cloud or on a local server, it provides the ultimate in power and flexibility for a range of businesses and industries of any size.
xTuple PostBooks includes the following:
- Accounting (general ledger, accounts receivable and payable, bank reconciliation, financial reporting)
- Sales (quotes, order entry, sales reporting, shipping)
- CRM (universal address book, incident management, opportunity management, to-do lists, project management)
- Purchasing (purchase orders, receiving, vendor reporting)
- Product Definition (items, infinite-level bills of material)
- Inventory and Distribution (multiple locations, other advanced warehouse features)
- Light Manufacturing (work orders, strong support for make-to-order)
- OpenRPT open source report writer
Like all xTuple products, it runs equally well on Windows, Linux, Mac and mobile – and is fully internationalized (multi-currency, support for multiple tax structures and multilingual translation packs maintained by our global community). PostBooks is licensed under your choice of CPAL, the Open Source Initiative (OSI)-certified Common Public Attribution License, or xTuple’s commercial license.
How to get started
Getting Started with PostBooks explains how to download the desktop client software and, particularly, the difference between connecting to an xTuple server in the cloud and setting up your own local xTuple server.